Office Administrator/Cleaner – London
Founded in Kingston in 1954, Homestead Land Holdings Limited has grown to become one of Canada’s largest and most respected owners of multi-residential apartment buildings. The founding principles of the company are still in place today, which are to provide residents with affordable, secure housing with a standard of care in which we would treat our own family members.
The Office Administrator/Cleaner will interface with tenants, both existing and prospective. The role involves general cleaning duties, renting apartments and maintaining administrative procedures/protocols.
The schedule for this role is: 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. with every other weekend off and every other Thurs/Fri off.
- Respond to rental inquiries by fax/telephone
- Taking rental applications and last month’s deposits
- Respond to tenant account and procedure inquiries
- Answer telephone calls and return emails
- Accept rent payments (cheque, money order) and record on deposit sheets
- Recommending apartments and setting up viewings with prospective tenants
- Complete office paperwork
Taking in and processing:
- Parking agreements and cancellations
- Notice to vacate and notice to rescind
- Transfer requests
- Inform applicants of approved applications
- Lease Signing
- Perform pre-vacate, move-in and move-out inspections
- Process the A/R Report
- Perform door knocking (rent reminders, rent collection, N4s)
- Process the Availability Report
- Document work order / service requests for residents
- Delivery of notice of entries and legal documents to residents
Cleaning duties include but are not limited to sweeping, mopping, dusting, vacuuming, scrubbing and detailed cleaning of the following areas:
- Laundry rooms
- Fitness rooms
- Tenant units upon vacancy (including bathrooms, kitchens (ovens & fridges)
Other duties as required
This is a physically demanding role where safety rules must be followed. Experience is an asset and training will be provided.
Please click the “apply now” button on the job page and ensure your resume is attached.
We thank all candidates for their interest, however only those being considered will be contacted directly. Accessibility accommodations are available for all parts of the recruitment and selection process. Please make needs known in advance.